Monday, April 25, 2011

Lyndseys Graduating

I can not believe it is that time of year already! I danced with sweet Lyndsey when I was a senior and she was a sophomore it is freaking me out that she is not that little sophomore anymore but getting ready to move out and start her life at EA for cosmetology! I can not wait to see where you are headed and all the wonderful things you do!

We started off by finding this super cute housing development with an open green park.

Photobucket

They had some of the most beautiful flowers that smelled amazing!

Photobucket

Then we found this gem just leaning up against the post! I love bikes and especially old and rusty bikes!!

Photobucket

After we finished there we headed to Agritopia for some amazing backdrops!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love shooting here because of how many different areas there is for photos!

Photobucket

Work it girl!

Photobucket

Isn't she just the cutest thing you have ever seen?

Photobucket

1 comment: